RELEASE: Elisa 0.3.5 'Papain'
philippe at fluendo.com
philippe at fluendo.com
Wed Mar 12 12:32:44 CET 2008
This mail announces the release of Elisa 0.3.5 'Papain'.
Elisa is a project to create an open source cross platform media
center solution. While our primary development and deployment platform
is GNU/Linux and Unix operating systems we also currently support
MacOSX and also hope to support Microsoft Windows in the future. In
addition to personal video recorder functionality (PVR) and Music
Jukebox support, Elisa will also interoperate with devices following
the DLNA standard like Intel's ViiV systems.
Elisa uses Twisted and GStreamer. Twisted enables the high-level
functionality, distributing components over the network. GStreamer,
through the Python bindings, enables the high-speed low-level
functionality: actual media processing.
For more information, see http://elisa.fluendo.com
To file bugs, go to https://code.fluendo.com/elisa/trac/newticket?component=core
-------------- next part --------------
Elisa 0.3.5 "Papain"
This is Elisa 0.3.5, fifth release of the 0.3 branch.
We didn't add any feature in that release but we fixed some really
important bugs preventing Elisa to work correctly.
Bugs fixed since 0.3.4:
- 1148: Splashcreen with compiz is cropped
- 1147: non square splashscreen version number update
- 1138: update the config_upgrader to activate update:updater_service
- 1137: Issues thumbnailing photos while playing shoutcast
- 1136: Big navigation or player issue
- 1135: Ipod nano bug
- 1134: Elisa don't start on Fresh Hardy
- 1133: Problems installing plugins with underscore in name
- 1130: the "core" egg is not correctly loaded from user-wide installation
- 1088: Elisa randomly fails to start in fullscreen mode
- 1085: duration does not get updated proper
You can find source releases of Elisa in the download directory:
More details can be found on the project's website: http://elisa.fluendo.com
Support and Bugs
We use an issue tracker for bug reports and feature requests:
You can browse the repository of SVN code from our tracker.
All code is in SVN and can be checked out from there.
It is hosted on https://code.fluendo.com/elisa/svn/
Contributors to this release:
- Guido Amoruso
- Hugo Baldasano
- Florian Boucault
- Christophe Dumas
- Alessandro Decina
- Benjamin Kampmann
- Arek Korbik
- Lionel Martin
- LoÃ¯c Molinari
- Philippe Normand
- MichaÅ Sawicz
- Josep Torra
More information about the Python-announce-list