New pypar release
ole.moller.nielsen at gmail.com
Sat May 3 09:40:13 CEST 2008
Dear all who are interested in pypar or parallel programming with Python.
I have released a new pypar version (2.1.0_49). It incorporates
- Race-condition patch from Jim Bosch
- Functionality and demo for Bsend by C Makassikis
- Deprecated obsolete functions
- Migrated Mandelbrot demos to numpy
- Fixed demo3.py for version 2 thanks to Felix Richter
I also verified that all tests and demos work on a Linux 32 bit platform.
Thanks to everyone for all the contributions and looking forward to hearing
how it goes.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-announce-list