Dec 1st - Python Users Group Meeting

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Sat Nov 29 04:48:58 CET 2008

Hi,

The 3rd meeting of the Iowa Python Users Group (Pyowa) is getting
together next Monday, December 1st, 7-9 p.m. Be sure to mark your
calendars! We currently have one presentation scheduled and a workshop
where we hope to have teams work on easy to intermediate problems in an
effort to learn and improve one's Python programming skills. There will
probably be time for Lightning Talks
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Talk) as well if you're
interested in sharing something.

We are meeting at the following location:

Marshall County Sheriff's Office
2369 Jessup Ave
Marshalltown, IA 50158

This group is open to new and experienced programmers. Come and network
with local IT personnel. If you know you can make it, could you please
let me know? It's nice to have a general idea of how many will be there
(there is plenty of room though). We hope to see you there!

Mike Driscoll
Pyowa Organizer
http://www.pyowa.org