Texas Python Regional Unconference Reminders

Travis Vaught travis at enthought.com
Wed Oct 1 16:36:54 CEST 2008

Greetings,

The Texas Python Regional Unconference is coming up this weekend
(October 4-5) and I wanted to send out some more details of the
meeting.  The web page for the meeting is here:

http://www.scipy.org/TXUncon2008

The meeting is _absolutely free_, so please add yourself to the
Attendees page if you're able to make it.  Also, if you're planning to
attend, please send me the following information (to travis at enthought.com
) so I can request wireless access for you during the meeting:

  - Full Name
  - Phone or email
  - Address
  - Affiliation

There are still opportunities to present your pet projects at the
meeting, so feel free to sign up on the presentation schedule here:

http://www.scipy.org/TXUncon2008Schedule

For those who are in town Friday evening, we're planning to get
together for a casual dinner in downtown Austin that night.  We'll
meet at Enthought offices (http://www.enthought.com/contact/map-directions.php
) and walk to a casual restaurant nearby.  Show up as early as 5:30pm
and you can hang out and tour the Enthought offices--we'll head out to
eat at 7:00pm sharp.

Best,

Travis