pyArkansas Set for October 4th

Greg Lindstrom gslindstrom at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:18:56 CEST 2008

 This is a reminder of the upcoming pyArkansas one-day Python conference
being held on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas on Sat Oct 4,
2008. The schedule is pretty much set (
http://pycamp.python.org/Arkansas/Schedule) and has something for anyone
interested in Python, from intro workshops to advanced topics. Jeff Rush and
Noah Gift are scheduled to present workshops and talks while Dr. Bernard
Chen (UCA Faculty) will teach a 3-hour class on "Python for the Absolute
Beginner". Eggs, pyGame, standard library, Eclipse and OLPC are some of the
other talks scheduled.

This is a *FREE* event (we have GREAT sponsors), so all you need to bring is
yourself. We have over 45 people -- from 4 States -- registered and tons of
great swag and giveaways lined up.

See our wiki (http://pycamp.python.org/Arkansas/HomePage) for more details
and registration info.

Greg Lindstrom