DjangoCon Schedule

Robert Lofthouse daaifung at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 11 15:30:21 CEST 2009

Hi All,

We have released the DjangoCon Schedule at:
http://www.djangocon.org/2009/conference/schedule/ and will be
releasing more information over the next day or two.

DjangoCon is on 8th - 12th September in Portland, Oregon at the
DoubleTree Green Hotel. We had a great time last year at Google HQ,
where 250 people turned up for the first ever DjangoCon.

Keynotes are: Avi Bryant, Ian Bicking and Ted Leung. We have a wide
variety of talks from all aspects of the community, including a
Technical Design Panel where you get to discuss design
ideas/confusions with the Core devs.

You can purchase tickets for the conference here -
http://djangocon09.eventbrite.com

Robert Lofthouse
DjangoCon Chairman - http://www.djangocon.org/