ANN: PyMQI 1.0 - Python WebSphere MQ interface
dsuch at gefira.pl
Thu Dec 3 23:34:11 CET 2009
I'm happy to announce the release of PyMQI 1.0.
PyMQI allows users to connect Python applications to WebSphere MQ queue
It can be used to develop test harnesses for WebSphere MQ based systems,
for rapid prototyping of WebSphere MQ applications, for development of
administrative GUIs or for mainstream WebSphere MQ application development.
PyMQI has been used in production environments for several years on
Linux, Windows, Solaris and AIX with queue managers running on Linux,
Windows, Solarix, AIX and z/OS mainframe. Supported WebSphere MQ
versions are 5.0, 5.1, 5.3, 6.0 and 7.0.
* Added support for WebSphere MQ 7.0
* Added support for 64bit queue managers (special thanks to Brent S.
Elmer, Ph.D., for his outstanding contributions)
* PyMQI is now by default built in client mode
* Added new WebSphere MQ constants to the pymqi.CMQCX module
* Documentation is now hosted at http://packages.python.org/pymqi/
* The new development site is at https://launchpad.net/pymqi/
*Hello world with PyMQI*
Here's an example showing how easy it is to connect to WebSphere MQ and
to put a message on the queue.
qmgr = pymqi.QueueManager(None)
qmgr.connectTCPClient("QM.1", pymqi.cd(), "SVRCONN.CHANNEL.1",
q = pymqi.Queue(qmgr, "TEST.QUEUE.1")
Development site: https://launchpad.net/pymqi/
More information about the Python-announce-list