web2py 1.74.3 released
Massimo Di Pierro
mdipierro at cs.depaul.edu
Mon Dec 21 16:49:31 CET 2009
Free and open source full-stack enterprise framework for agile
development of fast, scalable, secure and portable database-driven web-
based applications. Written and programmable in Python.
Click http://web2py.com/demo_admin for an interactive online demo of
the web based IDE.
- better support for legacy databases.
- easier upgrades
- plugins and components system
- support for GAE *IN* operator
- all fields now have default validators
- support for virtual computed fields
- distributed transactions support extended to mysql, firebird and
- always backward compatible
More information about the Python-announce-list