PyCon 2009 Tutorial Days
gslindstrom at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 13:56:22 CET 2009
Registration for PyCon 2009 <http://us.pycon.org/2009/registration/> (US) is
open. Because of the popularity of the tutorials in years past, this year
features 2 days of tutorials <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials> (32 total
class on Wednesday, March 25 and Thursday, March 26) including:
- 2 tracks on Introduciton to Python
- Working with Excel
- GIS with Python <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/1PM4/>
- Django <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/1PM2/>
- Concurrency <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/1PM6/> and
- Testing <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/2AM2/>
- SQLAlchemy <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/2AM4/>
- Advanced topics
- much, much more <http://us.pycon.org/2009/tutorials/schedule/>
These classes are being presented by some of the smartest cookies in the
Python community and are 3-hours each (with break). You get to rub
shoulders with other Python programmers who share your interests and all
sessions have time for you to ask questions. There is a (modest) cost to
attend, but you will get great training as well as class notes. We even
feed you lunch and provide snacks during the breaks.
Click http://us.pycon.org/2009/about/ for more information. Questions?
Email us at pycon-tutorials at python.org.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-announce-list