NorthwestPythonDay, 31 Jan 2009

James Thiele jamesthiele.usenet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 16:12:40 CET 2009

Posted for Brian Dorsey

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Seattle Python Interest Group, I'd like to invite you
to join us for an informal day of Python talks & socializing.

When: January, 31st 9am - 5pm
Where: University of Washington campus, Seattle, Washington
Price: Free!
Details and updated information: http://www.seapig.org/NorthwestPythonDay

The day will be mostly 30 minute talks and two sets of 5 minute
lightning talks. We'll also have plenty of time to chat over lunch and
dinner/drinks.

We still have room for a few more talks, please propose a talk!
(http://www.seapig.org/NorthwestPythonDay for details)

Please join us and forward this on to other Python people!