ANN: Hypy 0.8.2 (minor bugfixes)
python-announce at spam.goonmill.org
Wed Jan 21 06:54:44 CET 2009
Hypy is a fulltext search interface for Python applications. Use it to index
and search your documents from Python code. Hypy is based on the
estraiernative bindings by Yusuke Yoshida.
* Fast, scalable
* Perfect recall ratio by N-gram method
* High precision by hybrid mechanism of N-gram and morphological analyzer
* Phrase search, regular expressions, attribute search (including
numeric and date comparisons), and similarity search
* Simple and powerful API
Homepage, downloads, everything, etc.: http://goonmill.org/hypy/
This is of course on pypi and can be installed with easy_install or
pip. You will need Hyper Estraier installed to use it.
Release Version 0.8.2 (2009-01-20)
* I was unconditionally importing ez_setup in my setup.py and that makes it
hard to easy_install. Don't do that.
* No library functionality change, but now more users can install it.
More information about the Python-announce-list