ANN: psutil 0.1.0 released

Giampaolo Rodola' gnewsg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:38:23 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce the first release of psutil:
http://code.google.com/p/psutil

=== About ===

psutil is a module providing an interface for retrieving information
on running processes in a portable way by using Python. It currently
supports Linux, OS X, and Windows.

As of now psutil is released to the general public, and should be
considered a beta release implementing basic functionality (process
PID, name, path, and arguments). With this first release we'd like to
receive feedback from users and suggestions for additional
functionality. Patches and volunteers to test/develop for additional
platforms welcome!

=== Links ===

* Source tarball: http://psutil.googlecode.com/files/psutil-0.1.0.tar.gz
* OS X installer: http://psutil.googlecode.com/files/psutil-0.1.0-py2.5-macosx10.4.mpkg.zip