BayPIGgies at OSCON: 7/23 8-9:30pm

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Jul 10 18:32:36 CEST 2009

NOTE: time change AND location change

The July BayPIGgies meeting will be held at OSCON in the San Jose
Convention Center as one of the BoF (Birds of a Feather) sessions from
8pm to 9:30pm Thursday July 23.  Everyone is welcome: you do NOT need to
be an OSCON member to attend a BoF.

Wesley Chun will have a newbie-oriented "What is Python?" BoF from 7-8pm
in the same room as BayPIGgies (we don't know which room yet).

The July meeting is supposed to have a Django focus, but the program
hasn't been settled yet, either.

For more information, see
http://baypiggies.net/

Discussion of details will take place on the BayPIGgies list: