py-postgresql 0.9 Released: Speed & Query Libraries
james.pye at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 07:46:15 CEST 2009
I'm pleased to announce the release of py-postgresql 0.9.0 and 0.8.2.
py-postgresql is a Python programmer's client (driver) for PostgreSQL
general toolkit for working with PostgreSQL in Python.
Changes in 0.9:
* Performance Improvements. Always nice. =)
* Query Libraries--statement management.
* Display of line and relative location of the POSITION for syntax
* DB-API now extends PG-API.
* Many under-the-hood improvements.
Special thanks to the following bug reporters:
Mike Bayer [Broken DB-API row counts]
Dallas Morisett [Broken procedure reference generation]
... Bugs, while of crunchy consistency, are fearlessly squashed.
... If you find a bug, a report would be greatly appreciated.
More information about the Python-announce-list