Packaging Survey

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at
Mon Mar 9 06:44:02 CET 2009

The Python Langage Summit is coming up. To prepare this event, I have
put online a survey you can take to tell us a bit more about you and
how you package your Python applications.

    * Who should take the survey : any Python developer that packages
and distributes his code, no matter how.
    * Take the survey:

Thanks to all the people that helped building the survey, and a
special thanks to Massimo Di Pierro who created the application that
runs the Survey and helped me to set this up.

Tarek Ziadé | Association AfPy |
Blog FR |
Blog EN |