CrunchyFrog 0.3.4 released
albrecht.andi at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:07:44 CET 2009
I'm pleased to announce CrunchyFrog 0.3.4.
This is a bug fix release.
CrunchyFrog is a SQL client mainly (but not solely) for the GNOME desktop.
Skip down for more information.
Visit the project page hosted on Google Code for more information
about requirements and pre-built binaries.
Changes in 0.3.4
* Option to use the foreground editor's connection as default for new
editors (issue17, thanks to Michael Gratton).
* Comment/uncomment selected lines.
* Prevent files from being saved over and over again (fixes issue40 too).
This bug has caused empty files under certain circumstances.
* Fixed invalid category in crunchyfrog.desktop (issue37 reported
* Open files given as command line arguments works again (issue38).
* Socket connections to PostgreSQL fixed (issue43, thanks to ivazqueznet).
* Default window size is initialized correctly (issue45).
* More UI clean up (incl. issue34, thanks to robertknight for the
* Swedish and Spanish translations are now complete (thanks to
Daniel Nylander and DiegoJ).
* Russian translation is almost complete (thanks to Alexandr Udovichenko).
Complete change log: http://crunchyfrog.googlecode.com/svn/tags/0.3.4/CHANGES
What is CrunchyFrog
CrunchyFrog is a database navigator and SQL client.
Currently PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite3, MS-SQL databases and LDAP
servers are supported for browsing and querying. More databases
and features can be added using the plugin system.
CrunchyFrog is licensed under the GPLv3 and is written
in Python and uses PyGTK for it's user interface.
More information about the Python-announce-list