pyspread 0.0.12a released
mmanns at gmx.net
Sat Nov 21 23:39:29 CET 2009
Pyspread is getting close to the first Beta. This new release should
work with Windows as well as with Linux.
Pyspread is a cross-platform Python spreadsheet application. It is
based on and written in the programming language Python.
Instead of spreadsheet formulas, Python expressions are entered into
the spreadsheet cells. Each expression returns a Python object that can
be accessed from other cells. These objects can represent anything
including lists or matrices.
Pyspread runs on Linux, Windows and *nix platforms with GTK+ support.
I have reports that it works with MacOS X as well.
New features in 0.0.12a
* pys file support more secure
* ODF file support removed
* Left and right alignment to cell attributes added
* Custom grid & cell drawing on refresh added
* Save functionality for row and column size added
* Problem with update of cells that contain strings, lists solved
* Frozen cells toolbar update fixed
* Windows missing cell background bug removed
More information about the Python-announce-list