gevent 0.11.0 released
denis.bilenko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 10:48:52 CEST 2009
gevent is a coroutine-based Python networking library that uses
to provide a high-level synchronous API on top of libevent event loop.
* convenient API around greenlets
* familiar synchronization primitives (Event, Queue)
* socket module that cooperates
* WSGI server on top of libevent-http
* DNS requests done through libevent-dns
* Monkey patching utility to get pure Python modules to cooperate
Version 0.11.0 has a number of fixes and improvements compared to
The full changelog is available here: http://gevent.org/changelog.html#version-0-11-0
Thanks to Jason Toffaletti for implementing cooperative DNS functions.
More information about the Python-announce-list