pyTexas: Regional Conference - Oct 24/25

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Sun Oct 18 14:33:44 CEST 2009

pyTexas, the 3rd annual regional Python conference, is coming up in only
five days. It is being held Oct 24-25 Sat/Sun in Ft. Worth at the
University of North Texas Health Science Center.

  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas

The format is scheduled talks on Saturday morning followed by open space
talks driven by the attendees in the afternoon. On Sunday there will be
sprints on various projects and, in parallel, a Python Lab that tests
the attendees with interesting programming puzzles.

  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/Schedule2009
  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/OpenSpaceIdeas
  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/Sprints2009
  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/PythonLab

There is no cost to attend but we would appreciate you adding your name
to the registration wiki to give us a better idea of attendance.

  http://pycamp.python.org/Texas/Registration2009

We expect the conference to be a small, interactive gathering of the
Texas community, not a big stuffy conference. It will be a lot of fun.
We hope to see you there!

Jeff Rush, an organizer