ANN: Resolver One 1.7 released

Giles Thomas giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
Tue Oct 27 19:08:37 CET 2009

We are proud to announce the release of Resolver One, version 1.7.

Resolver One is a Windows-based spreadsheet that integrates Python
deeply into its recalculation loop, making the models you build more
reliable and more maintainable.

For version 1.7, we've made the code that you add to buttons on your
worksheets execute in the background.  This means that you can
interrupt them easily if they run for too long, and also stops the
rest of the application from pausing -- so you can keep working on
other spreadsheets.

You can read more about Resolver One here:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/products/resolver-one/>

We have a 31-day free trial version, so if you would like to take a
look, you can download it from our website:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/download/>

If you want to use Resolver One in an Open Source project, we offer
free licenses for that:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/opensource/>

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
giles.thomas at resolversystems.com
+44 (0) 20 7253 6372

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK