First release of pyfsevents

Nicolas Dumazet nicdumz at
Thu Sep 3 14:33:52 CEST 2009

I am proud to announce the first release of pyfsevents, a C extension
providing a Python interface to the FSEvents API.
FSEvents is an Apple framework for Mac OS X >= 10.5 allowing
monitoring of file system events on Mac OS platforms.

This extension was developed during a Google Summer of Code project
[1] for Mercurial, to improve its inotify extension [2]

As it is its first release I would welcome warmly any kind of feedback
on that extension.
Tests, code comments, feedback on the offered API, its documentation,
distribution, etc... Anything, please let me know :)

Nicolas Dumazet — NicDumZ