Pythons in Florida (training next month)

Python Training python-training at
Sun Sep 20 15:53:50 CEST 2009

Don't miss your chance to attend our first Florida
Python training session next month.  This 3-day class
is being held October 20-22, in Sarasota, Florida.
It is open to both individual and group enrollments.

For more details on the class, as well as registration
instructions, please visit the class web page:

If you are unable to attend in October, our next
Sarasota class is already scheduled for January 19-21.

Thanks, and we hope to see you in sunny Florida soon.

--Mark Lutz at Python Training Services

*Prerequisite reading: