EPD Webinar October 2nd: How do I...process signals with EPD? (wait list for non-subscribers!)

Amenity Applewhite amenity at enthought.com
Sun Sep 27 20:39:32 CEST 2009

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with
Enthought, Inc.. Please confirm your continued interest in receiving
email from us.

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

Friday, October 2nd 1pm CDT
How do I...process signals with EPD?
Hello!

We wanted to let you know that next week we'll host another
installment of our popular EPD webinar series. Although only EPD Basic
or above subscribers are guaranteed seats at EPD webinars, we invite
non-subscribers to add their names to the waiting list for each event.
If there are available seats, you will be notified by next Thursday
and given access to the webinar.  Links to the waiting lists and
upcoming topics are available here.

These events feature detailed demonstrations of powerful Python
techniques that Enthought developers use to enhance our applications
or development process. Participants are often invited to participate
in the demonstration, and are welcome to join the interactive VOIP
discussion later in the session. This is a great opportunity to learn
new methods and interact with our expert developers.

If you have topics you'd like to see addressed during the webinar,
feel free to let us know at media at enthought.com.
How do I...process signals with EPD?
One of the useful tools in the the Enthought Python Distribution (EPD)
is the signal processing module of SciPy.   In this webinar we will
demonstrate how to analyze and process signals using the Fast Fourier
Transform (FFT), and the tools in scipy.signal.   Topics to be covered
include designing and applying time-domain and frequency-domain
filters,  down-sampling data, and dealing with data streams by
processing chunks at a time while handling edge-effects.

Once again, to add your name to the wait-list,
visit our site.

We hope to see you there!

Thanks,
Enthought Media
Quick Links...
Enthought.com
Enthought Python Distribution (EPD)
Enthought Webinars

@Facebook
@Twitter

Forward email

This email was sent to amenity.applewhite at gmail.com by amenity at enthought.com
.
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ |
Privacy Policy.
Enthought, Inc. | 515 Congress Ave. | Suite 2100 | Austin | TX | 78701