Python Bootcamp - 1 month left, Register Now! (May 17-21, 2010)

Chander Ganesan chander at otg-nc.com
Wed Apr 14 23:30:07 CEST 2010

Just a reminder that there is only one month remaining to register for
the Open Technology Group's Python Bootcamp, a 5 day hands-on,
intensive, in-depth introduction to Python.  This course is confirmed
and guaranteed to run.

Travel not in the budget?  Need to stay home?  Now you can - our Virtual
instructor-led option allows you to attend class from the comfort of
your home - from anywhere in the world!  As always, a live
instructor-led option is available as well.  Visit our web site (link
below) today to learn more!

Worried about the costs of air and hotel to travel for training?  Don't!
  Our All-Inclusive Packages provide round-trip airfare and hotel
accommodations and are available for all students attending from the
Continental US, parts of Canada, and parts of Europe!  Best of all,
these packages can be booked up to May 14, 2010!

For complete course outline/syllabus, or to enroll, call us at
877-258-8987 or visit our web site at:

http://www.otg-nc.com/python-bootcamp

Our Python bootcamp courses are taught by the same knowledgeable
instructors that you see delivering tutorials at conferences such as
LinuxWorld, PyCon, OSCON, and more!  Attend our training to learn why
the Army, Navy, NIST, NOAA, US Treasury, Federal Reserve, Wells Fargo
and a wide range of Fortune 500, 100, and 50 companies repeatedly choose
OTG to fulfill their Open Source training needs.

OTG's Python Bootcamp is a 5 day intensive course that teaches
programmers how to design, develop, and debug applications using the
Python programming language.  Over a 5 day period through a set of
lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on exercises, students will learn
how to develop powerful applications using Python and integrate their
new found Python skills in their day-to-day job activities.  Students
will also learn how to utilize Python's Database API to interface with
relational databases.

This Python course is available for on-site delivery world-wide (we
bring the class to you) for a group as small as 3, for as little as
$8,000 (including instructor travel & per-diem)!

Our course is guaranteed to run, regardless of enrollment, and available
in an "all inclusive" package that includes round-trip airfare, 5 nights
of hotel accommodation, shuttle services (to/from the airport, to/from
our facility, and to/from local eateries/shopping), and our training.
All-inclusive packages are priced from $2,495 for the 5 day course
(course only is $2,295).

For more information - or to schedule an on-site course, please contact
us at 877-258-8987 .

The Open Technology Group is the world leader in the development and
delivery of training solutions focused around Open Source technologies.

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.