ANNOUNCE: omniORB 4.1.5 and omniORBpy 3.5
duncan-news at grisby.org
Thu Dec 23 00:24:37 CET 2010
omniORB 4.1.5 and omniORBpy 3.5 are now available. omniORB is a high
performance, robust CORBA implementation for C++; omniORBpy is a
version for Python.
For more details, see
These are primarily bug fix releases, with a number of minor new
- Incoming SSL connections can time out waiting for SSL_accept to
- Ability to disable longdouble support during compilation.
- Support for building with the newest versions of Cygwin.
- Python interceptors can receive peer address and identity.
- Python exceptions can be pickled.
Files are available for download from SourceForge:
Source packages are available now. Windows binaries for various VC++ and
Python versions will be available shortly.
-- Duncan Grisby --
-- duncan at grisby.org --
-- http://www.grisby.org --
More information about the Python-announce-list