Python & WebSphere MQ LinkedIn group created

Dariusz Suchojad dsuch at
Thu Dec 23 23:03:44 CET 2010

I'd like to invite you to join the LinkedIn's "Python & WebSphere MQ"
group [1] which I've just created. The community of programmers using
both Python and WebSphere MQ is ever growing and I believe it's time for
Python & WebSphere MQ professionals to have their place on LinkedIn as well.

Users of PyMQI [1] and Spring Python's JMS features [2] are particularly
welcome but if you're still wavering over using Python for WebSphere MQ
programming then you're more than encouraged to join in!

Dariusz Suchojad