ANN: MyNewspaper v3.0

Iñigo Serna inigoserna at
Wed Dec 29 16:05:23 CET 2010

Hi there,

I'm really pleased to announce a new release of MyNewspaper, a
web-based personal RSS aggregator and feeds reader.

Although no public releases in last years, I've been improving
MyNewspaper continually for my personal use, but I think it's the time
to publish it again.

Some technical points of interest:
- backend based on CherryPy web framework, FeedParser, SQLObject, SQLite
- frontend with javascript (jQuery, jQueryUI, jQuery-mobile)

More information, complete requirements and download link at:

Of course, all comments, suggestions etc. are welcome.

Best regards,
Iñigo Serna