Pygments 1.2 "Neujahr" released
georg.brandl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:28:43 CET 2010
I've just uploaded the Pygments 1.2 packages to CheeseShop. Pygments is a
generic syntax highlighter written in Python.
Download it from <http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Pygments>, or look at the
demonstration at <http://pygments.org/demo>.
As always, many thanks go to Tim Hatch for writing or integrating many
of the bug fixes and new features in this release. Of course, thanks
to all other contributors too!
- Dropped Python 2.3 compatibility.
- Lexers added:
* Gherkin (Cucumber)
- Added options for rendering LaTeX in source code comments in the
LaTeX formatter (#461).
- Added `line_number_start` option to image formatter (#456).
- Added `hl_lines` and `hl_color` options to image formatter (#457).
- Added the Monokai style (#453).
More information about the Python-announce-list