Pyvm - Continuous python integration
a.cavallo at cavallinux.eu
Sun Jul 4 11:59:58 CEST 2010
This project provides binary builds for the python 2.x subversion snapshots
each installable under the /opt/opt-python-svnXXXXX tree.
The benefits are:
1) multiple revisions installable at the same time
2) no need to alter the system wide python intepreter to test against different python revisions.
3) Automated support for testing (unittest based)
The binaries provided are for (both x86 and x86_64):
= Fedora 10, 11 and 12
= Mandriva 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010
= OpenSuSE 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 and Factory (the next 11.3)
= RHEL 4 and 5
= SLES 9, 10 and 11
Highlights of this release
- New website redesign and public relaunch.
- Web based .spec file creator for python modules
Planned for next release
- release and publish pyquality runtime python testing
- publish the underlying tools to manage the full build cycle (now hosted in sf.net)
- Debian packaging
More information about the Python-announce-list