Tipfy 0.6 released (a framework for App Engine)

Rodrigo Moraes rodrigo.moraes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 21:29:35 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,
We just released version 0.6 of tipfy, a small framework made for
Google App Engine. These are the most important achievements in this
release:

*  Added support for single-file apps, which are much like we see in
App Engine's webapp. Example of a single-file app:

    http://www.tipfy.org/paste/view/648817

* This also makes unit testing easier in several situations. App and
URLs can be defined and executed in a single function. Example of a
redirect test:

    http://www.tipfy.org/paste/view/685812

* We no longer use thread locals and removed all global variables from
the core and extensions (deprecated since the 0.5.x series).

More about tipfy:
* Website: http://www.tipfy.org/
* Extensions repository: http://www.tipfy.org/wiki/extensions/
* Discussion group: http://groups.google.com/group/tipfy