PyCon Australia 2010 registration deadline reminder

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at
Tue Jun 8 02:22:02 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

PyCon Australia 2010, to be held at the Sydney Masonic Center over the
weekend of June 26 and 27, is drawing ever closer.

We will NOT be accepting registrations at the door.

Register here:

We offer two levels of registration for PyCon Australia 2010:

Full - $198
   This is the registration rate for regular attendees.
   Full registration includes one seat at the conference dinner
   on Saturday night.

Student - $44
   For students able to present a valid student card we're offering
   this reduced rate. Student registrations do not include a seat
   at the conference dinner.

Additional seats at the conference dinner may be purchased for $77

All prices include GST.

Information about the registration process is on the PyCon Australia

    Richard Jones
    PyCon Australia 2010