Python training in Florida, April 27-29

lutz at learning-python.com lutz at learning-python.com
Tue Mar 2 15:53:46 CET 2010

Tired of the Winter weather?  Make your plans now to
attend our upcoming Florida Python training seminar
in April.  This 3-day public class will be held on
April 27-29, in Sarasota, Florida.  It is open to
both individual and group enrollments.

For more details on the class, as well as registration
instructions, please visit the class web page:

http://learning-python.com/2010-public-classes.html

Note that we have moved to a new domain name.  If you
are unable to attend in April, our next Sarasota class
is already scheduled for July 13-15.

Thanks, and we hope to see you at a Python class in
sunny and warm Florida soon.

--Mark Lutz at learning-python.com