PyTexas survey

Brad Allen bradallen137 at
Thu May 27 05:06:24 CEST 2010

Hello Python Community,

If you live in the Texas region, please help with PyTexas 2010
planning by filling out the new survey. This will tell us things like
whether the planned Aug 28 date works for you, whether you have a user
group in your area, and more importantly your t-shirt size :-).

For more info on PyTexas, see the following:

P.S. We need Python teachers for our beginner track!  This same survey
is planned to reach a large number of area students, and they will
likely be interested in learning Python fundamentals, web development
in popular frameworks like Django, BFG, etc. Please watch for the
upcoming call for proposals, and feel free to contact me directly.