release of itws 1.1
alex at itaapy.com
Fri Oct 1 17:24:55 CEST 2010
Itaapy's team is proud to announce the 1.1 release of itws (1.1.1 actually due to small problems with 1.1).
Itws is a complete solution to create a website, an extranet or intranet. It features RSS integration, composite pages, tags cloud, twitter stream, configurable menu, etc...
Noticeable changes for this release are :
- support for identi.ca activity streams (along with twitter already present)
- support for OpenStreetMaps (along with Google Maps already present)
- improvements on external editor (now working in true REST mode) with installable executable for windows
- bulk content creation by zip / tar archive upload and decompression
- new layout for news and tags list
and also :
- example online css to help simple customizations
- lot of small usability improvements
- small corrections, noticeably on RSS feeds
itws is based on ikaaro, an Open Source Python CMS.
It may retain your attention for :
- REST architecture
- object database backed on the file systems with files in native or
- Git for all content versionning
Project page : http://hforge.org/itws
Product page : http://www.itaapy.com/nos-solutions/itws-gestion-de-contenu-open-source?language=en
Full announcement (french) : http://www.itaapy.com/news/itws-1.1-disponibl
More information about the Python-announce-list