ANN: grin 1.2.1

Robert Kern rkern at enthought.com
Mon Oct 25 01:06:28 CEST 2010

grin is a grep-like tool for recursively searching through text
files, primarily source code.

 Download: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/grin
 SVN:      https://svn.enthought.com/svn/sandbox/grin/trunk
 License:  BSD

grin 1.2.1 is a bug-fix release.

  * Windows defaults to not coloring the output. (Paul Pelzl)
    report.

  * Fix the reading of gzip files. (Brandon Craig Rhodes)

  * Quit gracefully when piping to a program that exits prematurely.
    (Brandon Craig Rhodes)

  * Sort the basenames of files during traversal in order to maintain
    a repeatable ordering. (Brandon Craig Rhodes)

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco