pytest-2.0.3: bug fixes and speed ups
holger at merlinux.eu
Sun Apr 17 23:18:38 CEST 2011
py.test 2.0.3: bug fixes and speed ups
Welcome to pytest-2.0.3, a maintenance and bug fix release of pytest,
a mature testing tool for Python, supporting CPython 2.4-3.2, Jython
and latest PyPy interpreters. See the extensive docs with tested examples here:
If you want to install or upgrade pytest, just type one of::
pip install -U pytest # or
easy_install -U pytest
There also is a bugfix release 1.6 of pytest-xdist, the plugin
that enables seemless distributed and "looponfail" testing for Python.
Changes between 2.0.2 and 2.0.3
- fix issue38: nicer tracebacks on calls to hooks, particularly early
- fix missing skip reason/meta information in junitxml files, reported
- fix issue34: avoid collection failure with "test" prefixed classes
deriving from object.
- don't require zlib (and other libs) for genscript plugin without
--genscript actually being used.
- speed up skips (by not doing a full traceback represenation
- fix issue37: avoid invalid characters in junitxml's output
More information about the Python-announce-list