PyCon Ireland 2011 - Registration still open / Call for talks & sponsors / Our first keynote speaker

Vicky Twomey-Lee whykay at
Wed Aug 3 21:08:11 CEST 2011

Hi All,

PyCon Ireland registration is still open -- €40 (Student) & €60 (Normal)
Register here:

If you want to give a talk/tutorial/workshop, submit your abstract here:

And if you want to sponsor (or know a company who's interested in
sponsoring) PyCon Ireland,
submit your interest here:

We are also happy to announce our first keynote speaker, Damien Marshall.
Damien Marshall works with Demonware as a Team Lead in Title Development. In
this role he works on developing the technologies that power the online
components of some of the worlds biggest games, such as Call of Duty. Read

More details:-

/// Vicky

~~ ~~
~~     ~~