PyCon US 2012 Survey - We need your input!

Brian Curtin brian.curtin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 19:46:42 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As we ramp up our efforts on PyCon US 2012, we wanted to gather some
information from the community on what we can do best to serve you at the
March 2012 conference in Santa Clara, CA. We've put together a survey about
your experiences at past PyCons as well as what your interests are in the
upcoming conference. We're interested in what speakers and topics you'd like
to have at the tutorials, conference, and the poster sessions, as well as
any input you have on what we can improve in other aspects of the event.

If you have 5 minutes to spare, the survey is available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/pycon2012_launch_survey and results will be
used to help us make PyCon 2012 the best conference yet.

Thanks,

The PyCon Organizers
http://us.pycon.org/2012/