MailingLogger 3.4.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Aug 18 08:37:14 CEST 2011
I'm pleased to announce a new release of Mailinglogger.
Mailinglogger provides two handlers for the standard python
logging framework that enable log entries to be emailed either as the
entries are logged or as a summary at the end of the running process.
The handlers have the following features:
- customisable and dynamic subject lines for emails sent
- emails sent with a configurable headers for easy filtering
- flood protection to ensure the number of emails sent is not excessive
- support for SMTP servers that require authentication
- fully documented and tested
This release has no functional changes but finally ships with a full new
set of Sphinx docs:
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Python-announce-list