[ANNOUNCE] greenlet 0.3.2
ralf at systemexit.de
Mon Dec 19 11:26:00 CET 2011
I have uploaded greenlet 0.3.2 to PyPI:
What is it?
The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. coroutines allow
suspending and resuming execution at certain locations.
concurrence, eventlet and gevent use the greenlet module in
order to implement concurrent network applications.
Documentation can be found here: http://packages.python.org/greenlet/
The code is hosted on github:
Changes in version 0.3.2
The NEWS file lists these changes for release 0.3.2:
* fix various crashes with recent gcc versions and VC90
* Try to fix stack save/restore on arm32
* store and restore the threadstate on exceptions like pypy/stackless do
* Switch to using PyCapsule for Python 2.7 and 3.1
* Port for AIX on PowerPC
* Fix the sparc/solaris header
* Improved build dependencies patch from flub.
* #21 - Can't pass parent=None to greenlet.greenlet()
More information about the Python-announce-list