ANN: circuits-1.3.3 (Asynchronous Component-based Application Framework)
prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Sat Feb 5 09:09:11 CET 2011
I'm pleased to announce the release of circuits-1.3.3
What is circuits ?
circuits is a Lightweight Event driven and Asynchronous Application
Framework for the Python Programming Language with a strong
Component Architecture. circuits also includes a lightweight,
high performance and scalable HTTP/WSGI web server
(with some similar features to CherryPy) as well as various I/O
and Networking components.
What's new ?
- New circuits.web.apps namespace with two mini-apps included
- MemoryMonitor (a port of Dowser to debug memory leaks in your
- WebConsole (a port of httprepl by the same author of Dowser to
give you an interactive
console in your circuits.web app)
- circuits.core.debugger: Debugger now takes an optional keyword argument "chop"
to chop long lines when printing to sys.stderr
- A new jsonserializer.py example in examples/web/
- Several bug-fixes and other improvements.
Get it from PyPi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/circuits/1.3.3
Read the documentation: http://packages.python.org/circuits
See the examples: https://bitbucket.org/prologic/circuits/src/1.3.3/examples/
Please give us feedback on the circuits-users groups
http://groups.google.com/group/circuits-users or on the
#circuits IRC Channel on the FreeNode IRC Network.
-- James Mills
-- "Problems are solved by method"
More information about the Python-announce-list