[ANN] Python courses 2011

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Mon Jan 3 17:42:35 CET 2011

Python Courses 2011
===================

Our schedule of public Python courses for 2011 is taking shape.
This year we added some new topics such as Cython and XML processing with
Python. If you are interested in other Python topics just let me now.

Also, if you would like to teach about a Python topic you are an expert in,
just drop me a line.

Courses taught in English
-------------------------

February 14 - 18, 2011 Python - Software Development Training for
                        Cheminformatics (Leipzig, Germany)
May 13 - 15, 2011      Python for Programmers (Leipzig, Germany)
May 16 - 20, 2011      Python Power Course (Leipzig, Germany)
                        including:
                            * Advanced Python
                            * Optimizing Python Programs
                            * Python Extensions with Other Languages
                            * Fast Code with the Cython Compiler
                            * High Performance XML with Python
June 3 - 5, 2011       Introduction to Python and Python for Scientists
                        and Engineers (Golden, CO, USA)
August 22 - 24, 2011   Python for Programmers (Leipzig, Germany)
August 25 - 27, 2011   Python for Scientists and Engineers (Leipzig, Germany)

More information:
http://www.python-academy.com/courses/dates.html

Courses taught in German

Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2011 Pythonkurs bei Aberla (Zürich, Switzerland)
April 4 - 6, 2011      Python für Programmierer (Leipzig, Germany)
April 7 - 9, 2011      Django Python Web-Framework (Leipzig, Germany)

More information:
http://www.python-academy.de/Kurse/termine.html

--
Mike