K. Richard Pixley
rich at noir.com
Tue Jan 4 05:14:41 CET 2011
Announcing the first release of elffile!
Elffile is a pure python implementation of a library which reads and
writes ELF format object files
* Elffile is pure python so installation is easy.
* Elffile has been tested on python versions 2. and 3..
* Reads both 32 and 64 bit formats in both big and little endian order.
* Reads and writes file header, section header table, sections, and the
section name string section.
* Reads program header table.
This is sufficient to compare two object files to determine if they are
equivalent aside from having been built at different times and in
different file system locations which was my initial goal.
More information about the Python-announce-list