[ANN] Update - Python Courses 2011

Mike Müller mmueller at python-academy.de
Mon Jan 17 14:01:22 CET 2011

Update - Python Courses 2011
============================

The date of the EuroSciPy 2011 is finalized [1]. Being the main organizer of
the first two EuroSciPy conferences in 2008 and 2009 in Leipzig and
experiencing the great success of last year's event in Paris, I have to be
there.

Unfortunately, the conference date overlaps with our Python Summer Course
(three days "Python for Programmers" plus three days "Python for Scientists and
Engineers"). Therefore, we moved the course one week earlier. The new date is:
August 15 - 20, 2011.

All other course dates remain unchanged:

Courses taught in English:
February 14 - 18, 2011 Python - Software Development Training for
Cheminformatics (Leipzig, Germany)
May 13 - 15, 2011      Python for Programmers (Leipzig, Germany)
May 16 - 20, 2011      Python Power Course (Leipzig, Germany)
     including
         Advanced Python
         Optimizing Python Programs
         Python Extensions with Other Languages
         Fast Code with the Cython Compiler
         High Performance XML with Python
June 3 - 5, 2011       Introduction to Python and Python for Scientists
                        and Engineers (Golden, CO, USA)
August 15 - 17, 2011   Python for Programmers (Leipzig, Germany)
August 18 - 20, 2011   Python for Scientists and Engineers (Leipzig, Germany)
August 15 - 20, 2011   Python Summer Course (Combination of both course above
                        with discount)(Leipzig, Germany)

More information:
http://www.python-academy.com/courses/dates.html

Courses taught in German:
Jan. 31 - Feb. 2, 2011 Pythonkurs bei Aberla (Zürich, Switzerland)
April 4 - 6, 2011      Python für Programmierer (Leipzig, Germany)
April 7 - 9, 2011      Django Python Web-Framework (Leipzig, Germany)

More information:
http://www.python-academy.de/Kurse/termine.html

Also, if you would like teach about a Python topic you are an expert in
just drop me a line.

--
Mike
mmueller at python-academy.de