jendrikseipp at web.de
Thu Mar 3 00:52:36 CET 2011
RedNotebook 1.1.3 has been released.
You can get the tarball, the Windows installer and links to distribution
What is RedNotebook?
RedNotebook is a **graphical journal** and diary helping you keep track
of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable
templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format,
tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the
repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer
is available. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ for its interface.
* Remember window position from last session
* Restore window position when returning from tray
* Let the sub-windows be displayed relative to the main screen
* After searching change to date with single click instead of double-click
* Add useWebkit flag in configuration file
Can be set to 0 if webkit causes problems e.g. for Chinese fonts
* Fix: Special characters inflate cloud black-/whitelist
* Fix: Insertion of templates (LP:696205)
* Fix: Do not load backup files accidentally (LP:705260)
* Fix: Preferences window can't be opened (LP:696186)
* Windows: Fix opening linked files with umlauts or other special characters
* Code: Make pywebkitgtk an explicit requirement
More information about the Python-announce-list