anthony.tuininga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 00:52:04 CET 2011
What is cx_Freeze?
cx_Freeze is a set of scripts and modules for freezing Python scripts
into executables in much the same way that py2exe and py2app do.
Unlike these two tools, however, cx_Freeze is cross platform and
should work on any platform that Python itself works on.
Where do I get it?
1) Added support for Python 3.2.
2) Added hook for datetime module which implicitly imports the time module.
3) Fixed hook for tkinter in Python 3.x.
4) Always include the zlib module since the zipimport module requires
it, even when compression is not taking place.
5) Added sample for a tkinter application.
More information about the Python-announce-list