jendrikseipp at web.de
Sat Mar 26 23:03:17 CET 2011
A new RedNotebook version has been released.
You can get the tarball, the Windows installer and links to distribution
What is RedNotebook?
RedNotebook is a **graphical journal** and diary helping you keep track
of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable
templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format,
tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the
repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer
is available. It is written in Python and uses GTK+ for its interface.
* Add "phone call" and "personal" templates
* Fix: Application crashes while resetting last position (LP:728466)
* Fix: Editing a category entry that contains a \\ removes the new line
* Fix: Introductory text is not translated
* Fix: Properly convert dates to unicode
* When a format (bold, etc.) is applied with no text selected, add
whitespace, not descriptive text
* Add a tooltip for the edit button
* Improve introductory text
* Improve help text
* Do not refer to annotations as "nodes" but as "entries"
* Translate the word "Categories" in exports
* In statistics window use "Selected Day" instead of "Current Day"
* Cleanup GUI glade file
* Many translations updated
More information about the Python-announce-list