EuroPython: Early Bird will end in 2 days!

Palla palla74 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:52:23 CEST 2011

Hi all,

If you plan to attend, you could save quite a bit on registration fees!

The end of Early bird is on May 12th, Friday, 23:59:59 CEST. We'd like
to ask to you to forward this post to anyone that you feel may be
interested.

We have an amazing lineup of tutorials, events and talks. We have some
excellent keynote speakers and a very complete partner program... but
early bird registration ends in 2 days!

Right now, you still get discounts on talks and tutorials so if you
plan to attend Register Now:

http://ep2011.europython.eu/registration/

While you are booking, remember to have a look at the partner program
and our offer for a prepaid, data+voice+tethering SIM.

We'd like to ask to you to forward this post to anyone that you feel
may be interested.

All the best,

--
->PALLA