pyCologne Python User Group Cologne - Meeting, October 12, 6.30pm

Andi Albrecht albrecht.andi at
Tue Oct 11 10:42:45 CEST 2011

We will meet Wednesday, October, 12th
starting about 6.30 pm - 6.45 pm
at Room 0.14, Benutzerrechenzentrum (RRZK-B)
University of Cologne, Berrenrather Str. 136, 50937 Köln, Germany

This time we'll report from PyCon DE. Any presentations, news, book
presentations, lightning talks etc. are welcome on each of our

At about 8.30 pm we will as usual enjoy the rest of the evening in a
nearby restaurant.

Further information including directions how to get to the location
can be found at:

(Sorry, the web-links are in German only.)