taldcroft at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 16:33:58 CEST 2011
I'd like to announce the release of version 0.7.1 of asciitable, an
extensible module for reading and writing ASCII tables:
This is a minor feature and bug-fix release:
- Add a method inconsistent_handler() to the BaseReader
class as a hook to handle rows with an inconsistent number
of data columns (contributed by Erik Tollerud).
- Output a more informative error message when guessing fails.
- Fix issues in column type handling, mostly related to the
MemoryReader class which is used for writing tables.
- Fix a problem in guessing where user-supplied args were
not filtering the guess possibilities correctly.
- Fix problem reading a single column, string-only table with
MemoryReader on MacOS.
More information about the Python-announce-list